Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PAAS

What do you think of when you see the word "PAAS"?

If you are anything like me you think of the tight easter egg coloring kits with the cute animals on the box.



Well, I have decided to make PAAS mean something different. It now mean "Parents Against Annie's Singing"






Anyone who has seen 'Little Einsteins' knows just how dangerous Annie's singing can be.



I will not tolerate Annie teaching my children to suck, so I have done something about it.



I wrote the following scene and sent it to the creators of the show. Hopefully it will be included in an upcoming episode.



Scene: Leo walks in and delivers the following line.....

"I have a message. Annie and Rocket were shot down over the Sea of Japan. It spun in. There were no survivors. "


I hope he looks that happy when he actually says it on the show. I know I would.

4 comments:

whatever_heather said...

This is mean and twisted...but so, so true. Annie's singing gives me nightmares. Maybe they are trying to relay that you should sing, even if you don't sing well. Like some OTHER people I know....Ahem.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Okay THIS post is why I am now going to stalk your blog.

Sprout's House said...

Awesome! I grabbed my DH right after I read your entry and made him read this post. He loved it and so did I. You don't quite "own" me, but I will play along for the ride. Glad you joined the blogging world.

Jen and Dan -CHS fellow stalkers of your family through Heather's blog. :)

draconicarchlord26 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.