Sunday, May 18, 2008

"Then I'll See You In Hell"

Mike and I had a conversation.

Why is the line "I'll See You In Hell" not used more often in television and film?

I guess my favoriite use of the line is when random knob says to Han Solo "Your Tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker" and Han owns him with the aforementioned "Then I'll See You In Hell" before riding out to certain doom.

I mean, what can you say to that.

The black dude with strength in Nightmare 4 also says it to Freddy right before he dies. I'm sure that made it a little less satisfying for Freddy, which is all you can hope for at that point.

Well, I guess there is one thing you can say.

In Unforgiven Gene Hackman says this to Clint. In which Clint replies "yeah" and kills his ass.

That was a pretty good comeback.

Later,
BoShanks

1 comment:

Mike C. said...

Awesome post. I don't know how you found that scene from Nightmare 4!!

Have a great day and I'll see you in hell!