Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Scale




Alfred Kinsey was a famous biologist who founded the Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction. He had a scale that went from 0 to 6, that went as so……

0 Exclusively heterosexual
1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6 Exclusively homosexual

(By the way, I am a 5 due to the fact that I watch American Idol religously)


I have ripped off Kinsey and created the Geek Scale, which is as follows…..

0 Tom Brady
1 Mostly Tom Brady, but you watch Lost
2 Mostly Tom Brady, but you like Star Wars
3 Equally Tom Brady and geek (i.e. you play fantasy sports)
4 Mostly Geek, but you HAVE TO WATCH FOOTBALL EVERY SUNDAY
5 Mostly Geek, but you watch a little baseball if it's on
6 Uber Geek


(Hi, I do super models)

I would say I am a 4. While I am mainly a geek, there is a solid dose of “jock” in me as well.

3 comments:

Jess Addison said...

Well....

Wes is a solid 6.

*sigh*

whatever_heather said...

Does she mean on the geek scale, or the Kinsey scale?

Hmmm....

J-Mac said...

Couldn't read this at work due to "Gay or Lesbian" content. Guess they're just not that open minded, eh?